Tuesday, July 26, 2011

One Year Anniversary

My excuse for not posting is that my laptop has been broken for the past 2 months. I am having it worked on finally and when I get it back (which I am extremely excited and can't wait to have it back!) I will post of a few old events.

I do have pictures on Alyssa's laptop from our 1sy anniversary though.

- -
The 16th we went to the Natick Mall and shopped around for hours. It is possibly the largest mall I have been in and has stores I have never heard off. It was a lot of fun to go into stores we could never afford to buy from :) We enjoyed some Gelato (Italian Ice-Cream) It was very good, the memories were worth it, the price was not. :P

We then headed into Boston (Cambridge) and went to a restaurant called Fire and Ice. We had never been there and had saved a gift card from Christmas to go there. Thank you Uncle Tim! It was so much fun. If you haven't been there, check it out.

Then on Sunday (the 17th) we ate the top tier of our cake in the afternoon and looked at our wedding pictures. To be honest I thought it was gross honestly to eat a cake frozen through the year after who knows how many times the power went out, but I ate it and enjoyed it :)

I am so thankful for my husband!















No comments:

Post a Comment