Thursday, October 6, 2011

They gave me 4 back to back neb treatments. 60 mg of prednisone to start me off for the day, steroid inhaler to take daily, and sent me home on the neb every 2 to 3 hours ( which they normally don't let me do if they know I am. ) Now I'm waiting for the prednisone to actually kick into my lungs instead of just this terrible pain all over my body and strange mood. The side effects get worse every time I take it.

Doctors note, can't work, home tomorrow. Also can't do much else I'm shaking so much from all the overdosed neb treatments and when I do pretty much anything, including talk, I start to get short of breathe and wheeze like a dying. . . well I don't know what. Just sitting here I'm bad enough.

 I need to get things done this is driving me nuts. Excuse my rantings, I'm never myself on this stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment