Wednesday, September 26, 2012

New Job

 I got a job as a full time Nanny in Westborough, MA caring for a 19 month old boy.  I started Monday and am getting used to my new schedule. I leave at 6:30 in the morning to drop Kurt off at work (since we share a vehicle) then head toward Westborough since it is a waste of gas to go back home. I have an hour gap between when my job starts. Today I am sitting at Panera Bread which is nothing to complain about :) Then I work until 5:30 or so, pick up Kurt and get home around 6:30. So I am gone 12 hours a day, 5 days a week. Something to get used to for sure!

  We went to New Hampshire to celebrate my sister-in-law's 16th birthday.  We went to the mall and she got her ears pierced! Very exciting :)  Then my sisters and I decorated for her party and we had a great Paris themed party in the evening.  I remember turning 16 . . . . :)

  I also dyed my hair and got it cut. I don't recognize myself in the mirror. ha ha. I will try to post some pictures later.

Back to my cinnamon crunch bagel (oh the delicious calories!) and coffee. 

Coralie Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment