Thursday, September 13, 2012

Still searching. . .

Not much has changed since my last post.  I have applied to several jobs and made several phone calls, every day. I have registered and interviewed at a handful of hiring agencies.  There is always someone more qualified.

I did get a three day job through an agency to "help out in an office". Which ended up being a warehouse.  I was extremely sore after, but it was work. :)  Kohl's is looking more tempting every day, but it will not even come close to  paying the bills with the price of apartments around here. And the first question people ask when I call around is if I am currently working and would be available right away, which is a big plus. If I go to Kohl's for now, then I would have to give a 2 weeks notice to leave. 

It is getting cool out, and winter will be here before we know it! Which means moving out of the camper. . . and into the house if I don't have a good paying full time job by then.  In the mean time my husband is working very hard at W.B Mason. I am very thankful for him. God blessed me with a very hard working and faithful husband.

It is hard not knowing what God has planned and why so many things happen. When anything seems good like it is going to work out, it all falls through.  I am trying my hardest to trust Him through every situation in life. Sometimes it seems like nothing is going right and every time I turn around something else is going wrong. But I have to remember He is in control and has a plan for my life . . . better then I could ever plan :)  And I will continue to count my blessings, because compared to so many others, my life is GREAT!! :)

Hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful weather!  I am off to enjoy my pumpkin coffee . and Mario on the wii with Caleb.

 I will try to post some pictures soon.





No comments:

Post a Comment