Monday, April 4, 2011

Bridal Shower

Over the past month I have been planning my sister, Amelia's, bridal shower. I figure I planned my wedding so I should be able to do alright with a shower, but other then my wedding it's really the first party I've ever planned. I was a little nervous about it but put a lot of work into it and think it turned out alright. I tried to make it a lot of fun for the Bride, I was there 10 months ago and know how stressful it is at this point. A quite a few people came and we had a downright pink party =D
















Not sure why these are uploading so blurry.








We played a few games.













I love this face. What I was hoping for :)



I was scared.



















I gave the Bride a white daisy to wear in her hair.
And all the bridesmaids a pink one.







Memory table. I had the married ladies bring photo albums or
pics from their weddings. It was fun to look through them!



My hair.



Congratulations Mia! I hope your wedding is all you've dreamed of and you have a great time away. Many happy years to come!



(thanks Alyssa for all of the great pics!)











No comments:

Post a Comment