Thursday, September 8, 2011

Shift Off

They will not give me next Saturday or Sunday off. So now I am stuck scrambling to find someone to at least cover my Saturday shift. It would make being apart much easier if I could look forward to seeing him at least one day out of the 14. Would anyone like to be a cashier for me this Saturday ?

Avon order came in. I can't wait to sort it all out tomorrow!

Kurt went to American Eagle and bought me a very cute blue shirt and earrings. I would have probably never picked the earrings out, but they look great on. He is so cute, I love seeing the things he ends up picking out for me as much as I love getting the gift. Oh, the little things in life! Thanks for the surprise gift hon.

3 comments:

  1. ..I came to see what you had posted, and the font shows up in all these different symbols. o.O Very strange. None of your other posts look like that. I did see a bit on my dashboard - the bit about the blue shirt and earrings and that is so cute =]Hope you find someone for Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O_o
    Odd.
    Lol.
    This is all crazy dear Coralie.
    I understand you're mad because Kurt's leaving... but that's no reason to use all these symbols. *shakes head* Shame shame. ;)
    I love you. ♥

    ReplyDelete