Friday, November 2, 2012

My Week & Moving Out

We had a campfire and hayride at my families house last Friday night. Then a harvest dinner and conference over the weekend. It was great to see the Browns again and also great to be challenged by Pastor Brown as he spoke on Service. It feels like my weeks pass by so crazy and I barely have time to catch up on what I need to on the weekend. I don't get to serve as much as I would like to and am going to work on putting more of an effort in.

I had hoped to post sooner, but the internet has been down at my work all week due to the hurricane. Needless to say it has been a very LONG week working with very frustrated fellow employees.

I have been coming down with something and was starting to have a very hard time breathing Tuesday night. My inhaler wasn't helping at all so I took the neb a few times overnight. I love my job, but the one thing is I am the only Receptionist/Administrative Assistant so if I call out there is no one to fill in. Someone here has to quit what they are doing for the day and do my job. Great way to make friends! lol Seeing as I called out last Wednesday I really couldn't this Wednesday, I barely breathed my way through through my day taking my inhaler every half hour or sooner. Urgent care right after work. I am on the neb as much as I can be when I am home and am on Prednisone. Now that I am starting to get all of the icky yellow infection to come up out of my lungs (that is what the prednisone helps with), I hope to get over this very quickly.  My body is a complete failure lately.

We are going to be renting from a couple in our church that go to Florida for 6 months of the year. They normally winterize their house and have their kids check on it frequently, shovel the driveway, etc. They offered it to us to rent a couple of months ago and we have been thinking on it. We had decided it is the best move when I found out I was pregnant, and we are sticking with that decision now. We will obviously have to be paying for storage on top of it and all of our utilities there, but it comes out better then renting on our own.  We are trying not to get ourselves in a situation where we are in over our heads and not able to make it if I can't work full time down the road. Hopefully we can figure out a more permanent situation by spring. I can't wait to have all of my stuff out of storage again. Yes, I acutally miss my furnature, and paintings, and books, and cooking utensils, and all of those other silly things.

So here is my long blog post to start off November. God has given me a strength I did not know I had to get through these past couple of weeks. He shows me His blessings in my life everyday.

We are moving out on the 10th, and then Thanksgiving is right around the corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment