Friday, April 27, 2012

Kurt had Thursday, Friday, and Saturday off so we came to Massachusetts to help my parents do some clean up and painting at our old apartment in preparation for the new renters and to tie up some things down here.  We came from the church we were visiting in Kittery, ME Wednesday night and it was only 1 1/2 hours from my family. Short drive!

Starbucks today and an Iced Caramel Macchiato  . . . yum!!!!

Please pray for my sister-in-law Kiersten. She fell at school today and was in the hospital part of the day for a concussion. She can't play sports for 6 months, take any tests at school for a while, watch TV, play on the computer, read for long as well as other things. I'm sure this won't be a fun little bit for her. . .  

Great thing about being with my family is the tradition of a nice big bowl of ice-cream in the evening!


Have one of your favorite treats tonight :)

No comments:

Post a Comment